News

Loading...

Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm still alive.

I haven't died...YET. I plan on never dying, to be totally honest.

Anyways, I will be posting a very good (half assed) comeback piece, just not yet. I want to tease you a little and see what happens.

While you're waiting, I'd like you to consider this...

What is wrong with Jennifer Aniston? She's super hot and she seems funny so what gives? Why did Brad Pitt leave her? Why did Vince Vaughan leave her? John Mayer? What is her disgusting secret defect? Can we come up with anything? Because I want to know in case she ever calls me up wanting to sleep with me.

6 comments:

Suzy said...

Answers to Anniston:

1. Angelina is much more interesting to Brad. Jen never wanted to do anything.

2. VV is gay. Seriously.

3. Mayer is a media hound and used her and Simpson for PR. He actually calls the papparazzi to tell them where he;ll be.

4. Jennifer is needy.

Kori said...

You ever seen the movie Friends With Money? Take a good look at her character in that and then you will know.

I am not a fan of hers.

Maxi Cane said...

I've asked myself that question time and time again, and I can't come up with an answer.

Even if she turned out to be a soul munching invader pod from a galaxy far far away who wanted to feast on my scrote for shits and giggles, I still would. With a smile.

Static said...

It's quite obvious to me.
All the men that have dated her are clearly flaming homosexuals.

VE said...

She's a female...what were you thinking trying to make logic of it...

The Captain said...

She doesn't swallow!